Erie, PA – Software Executive is dedicated to showcasing the business best practices of our readers, executives from established and innovative software companies. Our thought leadership articles, case studies, and market analysis helps software companies understand how to raise capital, address human resources challenges, implement sales and marketing solutions, price their products effectively, sustain their businesses, and build a reseller channel.
To ensure we are providing readers with the content they will find actionable and valuable, we rely on the feedback of executives at software companies and industry thought leaders to guide our editorial direction. With that in mind, Software Executive is proud to announce the launch of our inaugural editorial advisory board.
The following individuals will serve as the first editorial advisory board members:
- Tom Bronson, President & CEO, Granbury Solutions
- Dan Chandre, SVP Strategic Partnerships, Booker Software
- John Giles, President & Co-Owner, Future POS
- Tim Goddard, Senior VP, Marketing, The Corum Group
- Babak Hedayati, Co-Founder & CEO, TapClicks
- Scott Holden, CMO, ThoughtSpot
- Kevin Kogler, Founder & President, MicroBiz
- Alessandra Lezama, CEO, Abacus Data Systems
- Marne Martin, CEO, ServicePower
- Joe Meyer, Founder & CEO, CentralBOS
- Katie Rogers, VP Customer Success, SalesLoft
- Stu Sjouwerman, CEO, KnowBe4
- John Tata, VP Partner Sales, Toast
- David Wible, President & CEO, Industry Weapon
“We’re thrilled with the quality of software executives who agreed to be part of this inaugural advisory board. These thought leaders represent a diverse selection of job titles, application types, and vertical markets served, but they are all passionate about helping other software companies succeed,” said Abby Sorensen, executive editor at Software Executive.
“You’ll hear from our editorial advisory board members regularly when they give their opinions for our ‘Ask The Board’ Q&A, write guest articles about their company’s successes, and take the stage at our events. I’m grateful this group will be guiding our editorial team as we launch this new publication.”
The editorial advisory board webpage can be seen here.