We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the circumstances described below.
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for any MicroBiz product or service we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to submit a credit card.
- MicroBiz uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. MicroBiz does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the MicroBiz services.
- We also use log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page, including information about your web request, IP address, browser type, clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- If personal information is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will promptly notify those whose personal information has been compromised.
- Communication will be by email, or as otherwise required by applicable laws.
- MicroBiz uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services.
- Although MicroBiz owns the code, databases, and all rights to the MicroBiz applications, you retain all rights to your data.
Links To Other Websites
- Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
- MicroBiz may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Services of any of our applications.
- MicroBiz may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MicroBiz service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact [email protected].