MicroBiz Cloud Supported Device List
POS Hardware and Devices Supported for MicroBiz Cloud
The peripherals listed below have been tested to be compatible with MicroBiz Cloud. If you have a device not on this list but it can be viewed/access through your operating system or browser – it may work with MicroBiz Cloud but will not be supported by MicroBiz.
- Star Micronics TSP143IIU Eco USB Receipt Printer (for Mac and PC-based systems)
- Star Micronics TSP650ll WebPRNT (required for printing from iPads)
- HP BM476AT receipt printer (for PC-based systems)
Note: The TSC650ll WebPRNT is not supported on Mac and PC-based systems. This should only be used for tablet systems.
Price Tag/Label Printers
- Zebra GK420D
- DYMO Labelwriter 450 (uses download print method)
- TSC TTP-245C
- Zebra TLP-2824
- Zebra TLP-2844
Note: Tag printing is currently only supported when run from a Windows or Mac desktop computer.
- Nearly any modern Laser/Inkjet printer
Note: Manufacturers’ model turnover is too short for us to maintain a list of supported models. Almost any new laserjet printer should work great with MicroBiz Cloud. We do not recommend or support ‘all-in-one’ printers with combined print/scan/fax capabilities.
- PC and Mac Systems: Any barcode scanner able to interface with your computer. Just plug it into your computer and test it in any text editor to see if it works.
- iPad Systems: Socket Mobile 7 Series Blue Tooth Barcode Scanners
Credit Card Readers
- Not currently supported in MicroBiz Cloud, but coming soon!