MicroBiz Cloud Supported Device List
POS Hardware and Devices Supported for MicroBiz Cloud
The peripherals listed below have been tested to be compatible with MicroBiz Cloud. If you have a device not on this list but it can be viewed/access through your operating system or browser – it may work with MicroBiz Cloud but will not be supported by MicroBiz.
- Star Micronics TSP143IIU Eco USB Receipt Printer
Note: Other printers, such as Epson printers or the TSC650ll WebPRNT may work with MicroBiz Cloud, but are not expressly supported by MicroBiz. Printing receipts with iPads is not expressly supported by MicroBiz, but if the iPad can ‘see’ the Star TSP143 printer, the receipt should print.
Price Tag/Label Printers (Integrated Direct Print Method)
The following printers are recommended for printing barcode price labels using MicroBiz Cloud:
- Zebra ZD410 – Direct Thermal Printer – for standard price labels . (Important: MicroBiz standard label formats only work with the 203 dpi version of this printer)
- Zebra ZD420 – Thermal Transfer Printer -for weather resistant price labels. (Important: MicroBiz standard label formats only work with the 203 dpi version of this printer)
Additional Zebra printers may also be compatible. MicroBiz Cloud v2.0 integrates with Zebra printers using Zebra’s BrowserPrint integration technology. As a result, the following Zebra printers with 203 dpi print heads and the BrowserPrint technology should work with MicroBiz Cloud.
- QLn series
- ZT200™ series
- ZT400™ series
- ZD500™ series
- ZD400™ series
Only certain models of the Zebra TLP 2024 may work, depending on whether the model supports the Zebra BrowserPrint technology. Please check with Zebra to see the your Zebra LP2824 model supports BrowserPrint.
No other receipt printers are compatible with MicroBiz Cloud for printing barcode price labels.
Note: Tag printing is only supported for use with a Windows or Mac desktop computer as the Zebra software must be installed on a computer.
Price Tag/Label Printers – Non-Integrated (for Cloud v1.0 only)
- Zebra TLB2024 (non-integrated download print method only)
- DYMO Labelwriter 450 (non-integrated download print method only)
Note: MicroBiz Cloud v2.0 does not currently support non-integrated price label printing. With MicroBiz Cloud v1.0 only, price label data can be downloaded to a CSV file. This file can then be uploaded into third-party label design and printing software applications for printing labels on a non-integrated basis. The printer models above have been tested to work with the CSV download/print process, but the CSV download should be compatible with most third party label design software.
- Nearly any modern LaserJet/InkJet printer
Note: Manufacturers’ model turnover is too short for us to maintain a list of supported models. Almost any new LaserJet printer should work great with MicroBiz Cloud. We do not recommend or support ‘all-in-one’ printers with combined print/scan/fax capabilities.
Bar Code Scanners
PC and Mac Systems:
- Motorola LS2208 (USB)
- Zebra DS2208 | Barcode Scanner
Note – The compatibility of bar code scanners is primarily determined by your operating system. If your OS can ‘see’ your scanner when plugged in and capture the code scanned on Notepad, it should work with MicroBiz Cloud.
- Socket Mobile 7 Series blue tooth barcode scanners
- Star CD1616 Cash Drawer
- APG Standard Duty Cash Drawer
Note – Cash drawers have become relatively ‘plug and play.’ and should generally work with MicroBiz Cloud.
Credit Card Readers
- PC and Mac Systems: click here
- iPad Systems: Speak with your partners payment processor about which bluetooth mobile payment terminals work with integrated payments with MicroBiz Cloud
- Any standard video monitor will work with MicroBiz Cloud as a customer-facing display – if the monitor can be configured and used by your computer as a second monitor by the Windows operating system. To test, go in Windows settings and select ‘two monitor/extend monitors’. If you can then drag browser window or image onto the second customer display monitor – then it will work with our system as a customer display.