Cloud-based Retail Automation Software for Multi-store Retailers
Streamline your front register transactions and automate special customer orders, inventory management, customer accounts, purchasing and receiving and more. MicroBiz is designed to be simple to use yet can grow with your business.
Ways MicroBiz can imporove your operations
MicroBiz Cloud has all the front end features needed to ring up sales fast and easy, including:
- Support of bar code readers, bar code printers receipt printers
- Integrated EMV compliant payment processing
- Real time stock look-up at other locations, flexible customer and product search methodology
- Multi-store gift card management and emailing of receipts
- Layaways, holds, split tenders and invoices in progress
Offer Higher Margin Services
MicroBiz Cloud allows retailers to offer higher-margin and recurring services, including:
- Work orders – supports the sale and management of high-margin alterations, repairs and customization services.
- Special orders – allows you to sell items not carried in stock and tie the customer order to the receipt of inventory via a vendor shipment.
- Customer credit accounts – offer credit to customers, helping to develop recurring relationships with customers.
- Ecommerce – Integration to the WooCommerce ecommerce platform to sell stock online.
Automate Recurring Store Management Tasks
The back-end features of MicroBiz can help automate manual tasks including :
- Multi-store inventory management – Transfer items between stores using store transfers.
- Purchasing – Use min max reorder points to add items below stock levels with one touch.
- Deliveries- Push shipping addresses to Google Maps with one touch to manage the routing deliveries.
- Special orders – Add out of stock items to draft or open POs with one touch.
- Barcode Labels – Print barcode labels from POs, vendor shipments, store transfers and product records.
- And much more…..
Integrate with Popular 3rd Party Applications
MicroBiz Cloud allows retailers to integrate with popular 3rd party applications to extend the functionality of MicroBiz, including:
- WooCommerce – MicroBiz syncronizes inventory and capture online sales from WooCommerce, the popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress, the worlds most popular online content management platform.
- QuickBooks Online – MicroBiz has a direct API integration with QuickBooks Online, the #1 cloud-based financial accounting software for small businesses, to automate your financial reporting..
- Integrated Payments with WorldPay – offer credit to customers, helping to develop recurring relationships with customers.
Try it for free (no credit card required)
See what customers are saying about MicroBiz POS.
Take a tour of the key features in MicroBiz Cloud
Sign-up for a Free 21 Day Trial
No credit card or commitment required