Automotive Aftermarket Point of Sale
Automotive Aftermarket POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits.
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a service department – you can bill by hour or by job, as well as bill for parts.
- Multi-dimensional records – provides ability to manage multiple vehicles within a single customer record so you can separately track multiple vehicles owned by an individual or family while maintaining a separate service record for each one of their vehicles.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Quotes and Invoices – with the invoice in progress functionality, you can quote a customer, print the quote, then when the customer comes in to purchase, simply recall the on hold invoice and process the sale.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Editable product description on receipts – Ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statements.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Flexible tax code tracking – allows for virtually any taxing scenario such as recreational vehicle tax.
- User defined product record fields – allow you to track data specific to the products sold, such as mileage, make/model/year, etc.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Data confidentiality – Complete control and confidentially of your data, unlike systems offered by automotive parts vendors which give your key suppliers complete visibility into the financial performance of your store operations.
- Store credits – issue and redeem customer store credit.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: