MicroBiz for Windows Updates
Looking for the latest version of MicroBiz for Windows?
Please read the important notes and limitations below, then click on the button below to download latest version of MicroBiz for Windows.
Current Version: 16.2.9 (updated 2/25/2021)
Note: Beginning with version 16.0, MicroBiz for Windows only supports the OpenEdge payment gateway, which is the successor to the X-Charge gateway. If you currently use X-Charge, please contact MicroBiz at (702) 749-5353 before installing an updated version of MicroBiz. You will need remove X-Charge before installing new versions of MicroBiz for Windows. You may also need to make updates to your merchant account.
- For a single-user system, you must do a ‘Server/Standalone’ install of the program. For a multi-user system, you must first do a ‘Server/Standalone’ install on the “server” which contains the ‘Business’ folder, and then complete a ‘Client’ install on each workstation.
- Make sure you have a full backup of your ‘Business’ folder, which contains your data, before making changes to your program.
- We do not offer CD’s or access to prior versions of MicroBiz. If you would like to retain a copy of the version running at your store, please burn a CD containing the executable file or create a copy of the executable file in a secure directory location.
- Downloads only apply to customers with a support contract or have recently purchased the software. If you do not have a support contract you can contact MicroBiz Sales at (702) 749-5353 or email at [email protected]
- Warning: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9 or higher is needed to download the update.