Join the 25,000+ retailers globally that have purchased MicroBiz
Increase Your Margins
Sell higher-margins offerings such as alteration/repair services and special orders
Expand Your Business
Expand operations though integrations with QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce
Make Smart Decisions
Instant access to real-time operating metrics and customizable reports leads to smart decisions
An easy-to-use but powerful POS system for multi-store retailers
Streamline your front register transactions and automate special customer orders, inventory management, customer accounts, purchasing and receiving and more. MicroBiz is designed to be simple to use yet can grow with your business.
Twelve ways that MicroBiz Cloud is better than other POS systems
There are lots of cloud POS systems in the market so it can be tough to differentiate alternatives. Here are a few key features that separate MicroBiz Cloud from other cloud-based POS software.
Everything that you need to automate your retail operations
- Point of Sale
- Customer Orders
- Service Department
- Inventory Management
- Products and Pricing
- Customer Management
- Purchasing Receiving
- Credit Accounts
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Reporting and Analytics
- Store Management
Ring up Sales Quickly and Easily
Scan items into the register using bar codes – or add items with one touch. It’s so intuitive that employees will be able to use the POS application with almost no training.
- One touch keys for frequently sold items
- Discount items, groups of items or entire transaction
- Flexible searching for products and customers
- Print or email receipts to customers
Manage Special Orders, In-store Pick-ups and Phone Orders
Manage the sale of items to be picked-up, delivered or shipped at a later date. Collect a deposit or full payment and manage how the order will be fulfilled.
- Create special orders for items not in stock
- Manage layaways
- Accept phone orders and take deposits
- Print quotes, estimates and invoices
Operate an In-Store Service and Repair Department
Check-in customer owned items, enter detailed description of work, add parts and services, assign to an employee, manage due dates and collect a deposit with ease.
- Check-in multiple items to be serviced for customer
- Add notes and detailed description of work
- Print quotes, estimates, invoices and claim tickets
- Collect deposits or full payments
Track Real-time Inventory Across Multiple Locations
Real-time centralized view of inventory levels at all your stores. Inventory levels are updated instantly for all sales and can be viewed from any register.
- Inventory updated instantly across all registers
- View and manage inventory across multiple vacations
- Generate bar coded price tags
- Track replacement and average costs
Manage Simple and Matrix Products and Customer-based Pricing
Support of configuable/matrix products and customer-based special pricing or discounts.
- Automatically adjusted at register based on attached customer
- Assign special price by item or by category
- Flexible pricing rules (% of $ discount or mark-up, margin, set price, etc.)
- Time-based and quantity-based discounts
Track Customer Sales for Viewing from Front Register
MicroBiz customer records include numerous fields and settings to allow you to better manage CRM and marketing activities. Customer data can be sorted, filtered and exported.
- View of customer activity across all locations
- Issue and redeem store credits & gift cards
- Capture customer data critical to marketing activities
- View items purchased and transaction by customer
Create Purchase Orders and Receive Vendor Shipments
Use inventory management tools to create purchase orders and receive vendor shipments including special order items
- Create Purchase Orders in a Snap
- Accept Vendor Shipments Fast and Easy
- Speed-up Ordering with Auto Stock Replenishment
- Flag special orders when receiving vendor shipments
Offer Credit Accounts, Send Statements, Collect AR
Assign authorized users to a credit account, allowing purchases to be billed to a central credit account. Send out customer statements and collects payments on credit accounts.
- Process ‘charge to account’ transactions
- Set credit limits on credit accounts
- View transactions by authorized users
- Generate customer statements and collect payments
Manage Multiple Store including Store Transfers
Manage multiple stores and multiple registers within each store through multi-store POS, inventory management, order management and reporting.
- Different pricing and costs by store
- Real-time inventory visibility across all locations
- Transfer items and orders between stores
- Centralized receiving of vendor shipments
Integrations with 3rd Party Apps
Integrations with WooCommerce and QuickBooks allow you to sync inventory between your store and website and publish financials to Quickbooks Online – eliminating the online sale of out of stock items and streamlining your tax and financial accounting. MicroBiz also has integrations with EMV payment terminals to help improve check-out times, cut down on key entry errors and save time reconciling your credit card statements to your POS transactions.
- Sync inventory levels between your store and online operations
- Update online product records with changes to prices and descriptions in MicroBiz
- Automatically transfer online transactions to MicroBiz including sales, taxes and customer records
- Publish end-of-day financial data to QuickBooks with one touch
- Integrations with EMV payment terminals including point-to-point card data encryption
Gain Real-time Insight into Store Activities
MicroBiz comes with a variety of pre-configured product, sales and customer reports, allowing you to better understand your business.
- Management dashboard displaying key metrics
- Real-time data across all stores and registers
- Customizable sorting and filtering and drill-downs
- Export report data to PDF and CSV files
Customize MicroBiz to your Business
The flexible management settings in MicroBiz enable you to customize the system to meet your needs and improve operational efficiency.
- Customizable receipt templates
- Employee roles and restrictions
- Flexible tax settings including VAT and luxury taxes
- Import of product & customer records via CSV files
What our customers are saying…
“I have looked at all the other POS systems out there and none are as user friendly right out of the box”
“I love MicroBiz. I could not imagine not having your POS program as a part of my business”
“We have a sporting goods store selling over 12,000 products, including clothing, camping, boats, and firearms. MicroBiz was easy to set up and maintain. We can have a new cashier trained and functional their first day”
Looking for a single store Windows-based retail management system?
MicroBiz for Windows is a full featured retail management system that is installed on your Windows computer and sold via a one-time license fee.
What types of retail businesses use MicroBiz?
Clothing and Apparel Stores
MicroBiz’s Clothing and Apparel point of sale software fits the needs of Clothing and Apparel Stores like a glove (please excuse the pun!). Our POS software includes features such as size/color/style matrix inventory, markdown management, layaways, employee sales tracking, and one touch inventory look-up.
Furniture and Home Décor Store
Furniture store owners can automate their inventory and purchasing/receiving processes using our Furniture Store POS system. MicroBiz includes support of layaways, customer deposits, quotes, invoices, work orders, deliveries, special orders and other features used by home décor stores.
MicroBiz has all the features needed to run a B2B supply or distribution business, such beauty supplies, janitorial supplies and even aftermarket auto and appliance stores. MicroBiz includes features such as customer-based pricing, quantity-based pricing, special orders, and customer order management (deliveries, shipments and in-store pick ups) and credit accounts/AR.
Nursery and Garden Stores
Our Nursery and Garden POS System support the sale of ‘special orders’ of items not in stock. MicroBiz Cloud also enables you to quickly look-up a customer’s prior purchase history from the front register and to easily adjust inventory for damaged items.
Whether you only sell pets or offer pets alongside lawn and garden items, feed supplies or farm equipment – MicroBiz’s Pet Store Point of Sale can run your business. Our pet stores POS software allows you to sell items by incremental quantity (such as weight) and manage a service offerings such as grooming and boarding. Customer records track purchases by transaction or by item.
Repairs and Services
MicroBiz makes it easy to manage a service and repair department. Using our Repairs and Services POS system, you can check-in a customer item, attach a customer record, print a claim tag, schedule completion dates, assign an employee, add parts and services, collect a deposit and print full page quotes and invoices.
Sporting Goods Stores
No matter what type of sporting goods items you carry, MicroBiz POS software can meet your needs. Our Sporting Goods Stores POS system features include size/color/style matrix inventory management, layaways and special orders. It can also manage a service and repair department (for services like repairs and uniform customizations).
Toy and Hobby Stores
Our Toy Store POS systems manage ordering, recieving and sales of a varios types of toy and hobby merchandise. MicroBiz Cloud POS software allows you to maintain accurate inventory and also support other business needs such as layaways, phone orders, special orders and promotional pricing.
Uniform retailers have very special needs vs. most other retailers, so our Uniform Store POS System is designed for the uniform retail industry. Our POS software includes critical features for uniform retailers such as size/color matrix items, special orders, house credit accounts and integrations with vendor catalogs.