Join the 25,000+ retailers globally that have purchased MicroBiz
Increase Your Efficiency
Grow Your Business
Make Smart Decisions
An easy-to-use but powerful POS system for multi-store retailers
Streamline your front register transactions and automate special customer orders, inventory management, customer accounts, purchasing and receiving and more. MicroBiz is designed to be simple to use yet can grow with your business.
Everything that you need to automate your retail operations
- Point of Sale
- Customer Orders
- Service Department
- Inventory Management
- Products and Pricing
- Customer Management
- Purchasing Receiving
- Credit Accounts
- Integrated Payments
- Real Time Reporting
- Store Management
Ring up Sales Quickly and Easily
Scan items into the register using bar codes – or add items with one touch. It’s so intuitive that employees will be able to use the POS application with almost no training.
- One touch keys for frequently sold items
- Discount items, groups of items or entire transaction
- Flexible searching for products and customers
- Print or email receipts to customers
Manage Special Orders, In-store Pick-ups and Phone Orders
Manage the sale of items to be picked-up, delivered or shipped at a later date. Collect a deposit or full payment and manage how the order will be fulfilled.
- Create special orders for items not in stock
- Manage layaways
- Accept phone orders and take deposits
- Print quotes, estimates and invoices
Operate an In-Store Service and Repair Department
Check-in customer owned items, enter detailed description of work, add parts and services, assign to an employee, manage due dates and collect a deposit with ease.
- Check-in multiple items to be serviced for customer
- Add notes and detailed description of work
- Print quotes, estimates, invoices and claim tickets
- Collect deposits or full payments
Track Inventory on a Real-time Basis Across Multiple Locations
Real-time centralized view of inventory levels at all your stores. Inventory levels are updated instantly for all sales and can be viewed from any register.
- Real time inventory updated instantly across all registers
- View and manage inventory across multiple vacations
- Generate bar coded price tags
- Track replacement and average costs
Manage Customer-based Special Pricing
Assign and segment customers by group to offer customer-based special pricing or discounts.
- Automatically adjusted at register based on attached customer
- Assign special price by item or by category
- Flexible pricing rules (% of $ discount or mark-up, margin, set price, etc.)
- Time-based and quantity-based discounts
Maintain Valuable Data on Your Customers
MicroBiz customer records include numerous fields and settings to allow you to better manage CRM and marketing activities. Customer data can be sorted, filtered and exported.
- View of customer activity across all locations
- Issue and redeem store credits & gift cards
- Capture customer data critical to marketing activities
- View items purchased and transaction by customer
Create Purchase Orders and Receive Vendor Shipments
Use inventory management tools to create purchase orders and receive vendor shipments including special order items
- Create Purchase Orders in a Snap
- Accept Vendor Shipments Fast and Easy
- Speed-up Ordering with Auto Stock Replenishment
- Flag special orders when receiving vendor shipments
Maintain House Charge/Credit Accounts
Assign authorized users to a credit account, allowing purchases to be billed to a central credit account. Send out customer statements and collects payments on credit accounts.
Coming in 1H 2020. To be released with MicroBiz Cloud v2.0
- Process ‘charge to account’ transactions
- Set credit limits on credit accounts
- View transactions by authorized users
- Generate customer statements and collect payments
Managing Multiple Stores is Made Easy with MicroBiz
Manage multiple stores and multiple registers within each store through multi-store POS, inventory management, order management and reporting.
- Different pricing and costs by store
- Real-time inventory visibility across all locations
- Transfer items and orders between stores
- Centralized receiving of vendor shipments
Stay Safe and Save Money with Integrated Payments
Semi-integrated payments improves check-out times, cuts down on key entry errors and saves time reconciling your credit card statements to your POS transactions.
- Send transaction data to terminal with one touch
- Accept EMV chip smart cards and NFC payments
- Safety of point-to-point card data encryption
- Auto-match of authorization data with POS transaction
Gain Real-time Insight into Store Activities
MicroBiz comes with a variety of pre-configured product, sales and customer reports, allowing you to better understand your business.
- Management dashboard displaying key metrics
- Real-time data across all stores and registers
- Customizable sorting and filtering and drill-downs
- Export report data to PDF and CSV files
Configurable Settings Help Automate Your Business
The flexible management settings in MicroBiz enable you to customize the system to meet your needs and improve operational efficiency.
- Customizable receipts
- Employee roles and restrictions
- VAT and luxury tax support
- Product & customer record imports and updates
Looking for a single store Windows-based retail management system?
MicroBiz for Windows is a full featured retail management system that is installed on your Windows computer and sold via a one-time license fee.
What our customers are saying…
“I have looked at all the other POS systems out there and none are as user friendly right out of the box”
“I love MicroBiz. I could not imagine not having your POS program as a part of my business”
“We have a sporting goods store selling over 12,000 products, including clothing, camping, boats, and firearms. MicroBiz was easy to set up and maintain. We can have a new cashier trained and functional their first day”
What’s new with MicroBiz Cloud?
We are constantly adding new features to MicroBiz Cloud. Some of the features recently added to MicroBiz Cloud are listed below. What’s even better is that all new features are included with your Cloud subscription and you always have the most recent version of MicroBiz when you log in.
Improved Matrix Product Management
We have improved the way that matrix products are managed, including:
- Reusable attribute lists enabling you to create frequently used size and color runs
- Three dimensional matrix ‘cube’ for better visualization of prices, costs and inventory
- Matrix or ‘child’ SKUs can be updated centrally from the ‘parent’ product record
End-to-End Handling of Special Orders
Manage special orders efficiently from the customer order to receipt the vendor shipment
• Ability to tag out-of-stock items sold as ‘special orders’ in a register transaction or order
• Special order items are identified on all customer orders, PO’s and vendor shipments
• Special order items can be attached with one-touch to a new or existing purchase order
Special Customer-based Pricing
Offer special pricing to customers depending on their assigned pricing group
- Prices are automatically adjusted at the register when customer record is attached
- Special price can be based on $ or % off retail, mark-up over cost, targeted margin or new price
- Customer pricing can be assigned by individual product or in bulk by product categories
Improved Product Search
Full page product search engine including advanced filters and images
• Search results can be displayed in table format or as product tiles
• Filtering of results by category, vendors, brand, color, size and other attributes
• The same search methodology is available on the Order and Purchasing screens
What types of retail businesses use MicroBiz?
Clothing and Apparel Stores
MicroBiz’s Clothing and Apparel Point Of Sale software fits the needs of Clothing and Apparel Stores like a glove (please excuse the pun!). Our POS software includes features such as size/color/style inventory, markdown management, layaways, employee sales tracking, and one touch inventory look-up.
Liquor store owners seek to automate the inventory and purchasing/receiving processes in their Liquor Store POS systems. Store owners also want reporting that helps easily identify slow moving items or store-losses and the ability to look up purchases by customer.
Whether you only sell pets or offer pets alongside lawn and garden items, feed supplies or farm equipment – MicroBiz’s Pet Store Point of Sale can run your business. Our Pet Stores POS system allows you to sell items by incremental quantity (such as weight) and manage a service offerings such as grooming and boarding. Customer records track show purchases by transaction or by item.
Nursery and Garden Stores
Nursery and Garden POS Systems need to support the sale of ‘special items’ not in stock. Its also important to be able to quickly look-up a customers prior purchase history and to easily adjust inventory for damaged items.
Repairs and Services
MicroBiz makes it easy to manage a service and repair department. Using our Repairs and Services POS system, you can check-in a customer item, attach a customer record, set a priority, print a claim tag, schedule finish dates, assign an employee, add parts and services, collect a deposit and print full page quotes and invoices.
Sporting Goods Stores
No matter what sporting goods items you carry, MicroBiz Sporting Goods Point Of Sale software can meet your needs. Our Sporting Goods Stores Point Of Sale software features include size/color/style inventory management for apparel and layaways/special orders. We can even manage a service and repair department (for services like racket repairs and uniform decals).
Toy and Hobby Stores
Toy Store POS systems need to manage ordering, recieving and sales of a varied group of items. Its critical to for the POS System to maintain accurate inventory and also support other business needs such as layaways, kits and bundles, and sale promotions and markdowns.
Uniform retailers have very special needs vs. most other retailers, so need a Uniform Store POS System designed for the insdustry. Critical features for uniform retailers include size/color matrix items, special orders, house credit accounts and integrations with vendor catalogs.
Vape and Ecigarette
MicroBiz works great as a vape shop POS system. The Quick Pick panel allows you to show frequently purchased items on the register screen and add them to a transaction with a one touch. Create configurable items for merchandise that comes in different variants – such as flavor, size, flavor concentration and nicotine strength. Use our Orders in Process features for layaways, phone orders and local deliveries/pick-ups.