Trophy and Awards Store Point of Sale
The best trophy and awards store POS systems support the sale of awards and gift items to a variety of businesses, schools, clubs and teams of all sorts. Trophy and awards stores must be able to track inventory of items such as signed, medals, plaques, trophies, ribbons, etc. Top trophy store POS software systems must manage the customization of these items, such as engraving, screen printing, embroidery – so the support of work orders in a store management system is essential. Another critical feature in awards management software is selling kits or bundles items – whereas items can be sold individually or in kits and bundles made up of component or other items. This is a great feature for companies that sell traditional trophies. Work orders are also popular in trophy store POS systems. Many awards and trophy retailers sell items not in stock that must be ordered from the vendor – so the ability for a store management system to manage special orders is also critical.
Trophy and Awards Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Special orders/Back orders – allows you to track special order of trophy items or components, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a work order and service department working on trophy orders – you can manage engraving and customization of items.
- Service item history – Track and view service history of customer-owned items checked in for service work, such as trophies and monuments.
- Multiple shipping addresses – ship to any of the multiple shipping addresses maintained for each customer, or ship the same selection to multiple recipients.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the trophy or awards item out of inventory.
- Markdown management – easily manage quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Product ID tracking – provides a detailed record of merchandise, when it was received, what it cost, which customer purchased it, and when it was sold.
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on credit account, including customer statements. This is great when you bill a club or school for purchases by their sports teams.
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits on trophy orders.
- Create/update products via CSV file import – add or update trophy and award products and services records via import of a CSV file.
- Phone orders – accept orders and collect payments from customers calling to order trophies and awards by phone.
- Customer sales history look-up – look-up customer purchases by item or transactions from the front register.
- Advanced filterable product search – search for and view items by filtering by category, brand, vendor, size, finish.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group (perfect for special pricing for teams, schools and companies).
- Quotes/Estimates/Invoices – email or print estimates, quotes and invoices, including associated notes.
- Transaction and item notes – add notes that appear below line items or at the bottom of the receipt.
Killer POS Feature for Trophy and Awards Stores: Special Orders
MicroBiz supports the management of Special Orders, or the sale of items not currently in stock (such as special trophies or awards). You can mark an item as a special order item at the time its sold, which places it on a list of special order items in the purchasing module. When the item is received from the vendor, MicroBiz alerts the user that the item is attached to a customer order, so that the customer can be contacted and the item can be set aside for pick-up or shipment.
In addition to the Trophy and Awards POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage momento stores:
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- Store Transfers
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts & Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant
- Minimum Deposit Requirements
- Customer-based Pricing/Product Pricing Levels
- Product images
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promo pricing
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Alternate Product IDs
- Print Barcode Price Labels
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Special Order Tracking
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Check-in of Customer Items for Alteration and Customization
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Alterations/Service Dept Management
- Back Order Creation and Filling
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- WooCommerce Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
Expand Functionality of MicroBiz via Integrations with Popular 3rd Party Apps
Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one-touch
- Map POS financial activities to QBO GL accounts
- Publish register batch financials to QBO with one touch
- Sync revenue, COGS, inventory values, customer liabilities and payments with QBO
- Create QBO invoice payable from received vendor shipments
- Push POS sales taxes to QBO Sales Tax Center for payment management
Integrate your POS system with your Woo! ecommerce site
- Link product records and sync changes in product fields from MicroBiz to Woo!
- Automatically adjust stock levels in Woo! for store sales to avoid sales of items not in stock
- Pull online orders into MicroBiz for order and inventory management
- Capture customer records created online in MicroBiz
Want to learn more?
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2