Appliance Store Point of Sale
Appliance Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay for appliances on account, including customer statements.
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits on appliances.
- Layaways – collect deposits on items sold while holding the item out of inventory for pick-up at a later date.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting on all types of appliances.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Special orders/Backorders – allows you to track special order items (such as appliances sold that were not in stock), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Separate customer shipping and billing addresses – Helpful when items shipped to different address – with deliveries and shipments taxed on customer’s address.
- Service item history – Track and view service history of customer owned items checked in for service and repair.
- Service department management – to manage warranties and repairs on appliances.
- House accounts – authorized employees can charge purchases to a credit account.
- Group pricing or discounts – special prices based on customer level or group – such a contractors or wholesale customers.
- Flexible tax and fee tracking – allows for virtually any taxing or special fee scenario such as disposal fees on appliances and televisions.
- Ecommerce Integration – WooCommerce POS plugin allows you to publish product records to Woo, sync inventory and capture online appliance sales in MicroBiz POS.
- Restrictions on discounts – place restrictions on discounting of items.
- Minimum deposit requirements – Set minimum deposits on orders.
- Print quotes, estimates and invoices – Print or email full page order documents.
Killer Features for Appliance Stores
Serial Number Tracking
MicroBiz supports the tracking of serialized inventory or tracking of serial numbers. You can set whether an item has serial numbers and whether the tracking of serial numbers is required or optional. Serial numbers can be added when the item is received into inventory, from the product record or when an item is sold. The system supports the scanning of bar codes of serial numbers. Serial numbers can be viewed for both sold and unsold items.
The delivery management module allows you to manage delivery orders by order status, order date, due date, assigned employee and store. You can then select and send the addresses of delivery orders to Google Maps with one click. From Google Maps, you can arrange the sequence of the deliveries to optimize routing and then either print the routing map or email or text the directions to your phone, where the routing is displayed in Google Maps on your phone.
Electronic Vendor Catalogs
MicroBiz connects with the electronic product catalogs of major appliance vendors, allowing appliance retailers to quickly and easily add new item records to the MicroBiz POS system with one click, including the SKU, UPC, description of the product, vendor, brand, MSRP and image (depending on data available from the vendor). Below are some of the vendor catalogs available in MicroBiz:
In addition to the Appliance Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the following standard features and functionality needed to manage Appliance stores:
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock appliances)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Repairs/Service Dept Management
- Check-in of Appliances for Repair
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Backorder Creation and Filling
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account/AR
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Store Transfers (multi-store)
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payment Processing
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts and Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Minimum Deposit Requirements
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction (for commission calculations)
- Item and Transaction Level Discounts
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards (real-time, multi-store)
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up with one-touch from Front Register
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt (great for adding serial numbers)
- WooCommerce Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Customer-based Pricing/Pricing Levels
- Matrix Products with Size/Other Variants
- Product images
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
- Fractional Sale Quantities (weight/time)
- Print Barcode Price Labels
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Special Order Tracking (from customer order to receiving vendor shipment)
Expand Functionality of MicroBiz via Integrations with Popular 3rd Party Apps
Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one-touch
- Map POS financial activities to QBO GL accounts
- Publish register batch financials to QBO with one touch
- Sync revenue, COGS, inventory values, customer liabilities and payments with QBO
- Push POS sales taxes to QBO Sales Tax Center for payment management
Integrate your POS system with your Woo! ecommerce site
- Link product records and sync changes in product fields from MicroBiz to Woo!
- Automatically adjust stock levels in Woo! for store sales to avoid sales of items not in stock
- Pull online orders into MicroBiz for order and inventory management
- Capture customer records created online in MicroBiz