Cash Register Point of Sale Systems
The POS systems to replace traditional cash registers are easy-to-use and help operate small retailers more efficiently ring up sales, gather customer data, manage inventory and provide reporting that leads to better decision making. Retailer looking to replace cash registers often are small in size with a limited number of items for sale – so a traditional legacy POS system would be to complex to operate and costly. A powerful but easy-to-use web-based POS system like MicroBiz Cloud works great as a replacement to cash registers.
MicroBiz Cloud POS specific features for Cash Register Replacements include:
- Price labels with bar codes – for items that do not come with a UPC.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Matrix product inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such as soft goods with size, color and style or hard goods with height, width and length attributes.
- Discounts and markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Sell by weight – supports the sale of products in fractional quantities, such as items sold by weight.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible product record fields – to track manufacturer, specs and other specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items not carried in inventory, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
In addition to the cash register replacement POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage smaller retail businesses replacing cash registers. To view these standard POS features, please click on the button below.
Everything that you need to automate your retail business
Want to learn more?
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2
What is the difference between MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subscriptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows – and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: