Hardware That Works Out of the Box with MicroBiz Cloud
MicroBiz supports popular, value-based POS hardware that is easy to set-up and operates seamlessly with MicroBiz Cloud.
MicroBiz supports the following hardware and accessories for MicroBiz Cloud.
Star TSP143 USB
- All Accessories Included with Printer
- High Throughput: 22 RPM (Receipts per Minute)
- High Reliability
- Guillotine Auto-cutter up to 1 Million Cuts
- Small ft. Print
- Embedded Power supply
- “Drop In & Print” Paper Loading
- Recessed Cable Connections
- Horizontal or Vertical Orientation Capable
- Wall Mountable Option
- All Drivers and Software Included
- Included futurePRNT Software Provides Full Receipt Customization
Star CD1616 Cash Drawer
Star Micronics CD3 1616 Automatic Cash Drawer is a cost effective cash drawer that integrates seamlessly into any retail or hospitality environment. Supports high volume cash handlers with a full size CD3-1616 drawer for easy organization of currency.
- Printer driven opening and closing
- Includes a black or white stainless steel front drawer cover with dual media slots and a three function lock system.
- Smooth black or white coated finish provides a unified appearance and complements the connected POS peripherals.
- Dual media slots provide extra storage for checks and large bills.
- 3 Function Key Lock at front center allows for an easy manual release via key or electronic release provides added security.
- Standard printer communication interface and bottom exit cable, hidden from the customer’s view – allowing the CD3 to serve any point of sale set up.
- Accommodates both Canadian and US currency types of 3 Bill-5 Coin, or 4 Bill-5 Coin set ups.
Bar Code Scanner
The Motorola LS2208 handheld barcode scanner offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point.
- High performance 1D linear scanner
- Provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor
- Accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently
- Easy to deploy and use
- Plug-and-play installation
- Intuitive, user-friendly design that requires little or no training
- Ergonomic, balanced form factor
- Reads RSS codes
- Optional scanner stand available
- Features a 5 year warranty
Price Label Printer
Zebra ZD410 Thermal Barcode Label Printer is the smallest printer in its class, fitting easily in the most space-constrained desktop or shelf. The ZD410 is ideal for printing labels with a shelf life of less than one year.
- Easy to use and troubleshoot
- 2.2″ print width
- 203 and 300 dpi print resolution models
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- Multi-position transmissive and full-width reflective sensor
- 5″ outside diameter media capability
- Fan-fold media feed slot
- Link-OS for unparalleled ease of management
- Print Touch app
Call our sales team to further discuss your hardware options.
We support very popular value-based POS hardware. You have several options on how to buy your hardware.
Use Your Existing Hardware
MicroBiz is flexible and and can be used with certain popular POS hardware and accessories. If you’re currently using another point of sale system, MicroBiz might work with your existing printer, barcode scanner and cash drawer. MicroBiz works on virtually any PC running Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 professional operating system – so you should be set with your main computer.
Buy Certified Hardware From Us
Remove all uncertainty of what model to purchase by buying your hardware through MicroBiz. You will receive plug & play support for printers, bar code scanners and cash drawers, and you will have the ability to work with our support professionals in case you have issues. Plus, you will be running your system on the same hardware that we use to develop and test our software.
Buy Your Own Hardware
It you need more hands-on assistance, you can also purchase POS hardware and accessories through one of our certified resellers. We also publish requirements and supported hardware on our website, so if you have some expertise with setting up hardware you can also purchase your POS hardware yourself. To see which items are supported by MicroBiz, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use my existing POS hardware?
A. Potentially. We support popular value priced POS hardware from Star, Motorola and Zebra. We have designed our software to conform with POS market standards used by these manufacturers as well as other manufacturers in the industry. So, you may find that your existing hardware works. We recommend giving it a try and see if it works.
Q. Can I use MicroBiz with integrated payment processing?
A. We offer EMV compliant integrated payments with MicroBiz Cloud through a partnership with WorldPay (formerly Vantiv/Mercury Payments) and a select group of other payment processors. Integrated payments will allow you to use a customer-facing EMV terminal enabling a customer to pay for a transaction using an EMV terminal without your employee handling the customer’s credit card. Integrated also reduces errors, speeds up the check out process, simplify questions, capture electronic signatures. To learn more, click here.
Want to discuss your hardware options?
Please call MicroBiz sales at (702) 749-5353 (option 2 for sales).