Liquor Store Point of Sale
Liquor Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statements (handy for accounts with bars and restaurants).
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits (e.g. deposits on bottles).
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sell by weight – ability to sell item in incremental quantities, which is great for items being sold by weight
- User defined product record fields – to track manufacturer, specs and other liquor, beverage or food specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Liquor Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Wine and Liquor Stores. Some but not all of these features are also available in MicroBiz for Windows.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: