Clothing and Apparel Store Point of Sale
Apparel and Clothing Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Multi-dimensional matrix inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such clothing and apparel with size, color and style attributes.
- Attribute lists – reusable size and colors runs for creation of matrix products
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Editable product description on receipts – ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items (such as clothing in a special or out of stock size), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Store credit – issue and redeem customer store credit.
- User defined product record fields – to track season, buyer, fabric and other clothing and apparel specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Advanced search screen – search by item name, ID and other attributes, view product tiles, filter by categories, brands, vendors, size, color, etc.
In addition to the Clothing Boutique POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Clothing and Apparel Stores. To view these standard POS features, please click on the button below.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: