Public Safety Uniform Point of Sale
Public Safety retailers focusing on the needs of Fire Fighters, Police and EMS individuals and companies. Retail management systems for public safety customers must be able to track inventory and manage prices. Many public safety retailers sell items not in stock that must be ordered from the vendor – so the ability to manage special orders is critical. In addition, public safety items come in a variety of sizes and colors – so support of matrix items in important.
Public Safety Uniform and Equipment Store POS specific features in MicroBiz for Windows include:
- Special orders/Back orders – allows you to track special order items, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on credit account, including customer statements.
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits.
- Kits or bundles – ability to bundle inventory items, service, and warranties into kits to be sold as a package.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Serial number/Product ID tracking – provides a detailed record of each piece of merchandise, when it was received, what it cost, which customer purchased it, and when it was sold.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Multiple shipping addresses – ship to any of the multiple shipping addresses maintained for each customer, or ship the same selection to multiple recipients .
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible tax and fee tracking – allows for virtually any taxing or special fee scenario such as disposal fees on televisions.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Public Safety Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz for Windows includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Public Safety uniform and equipment stores. Some but not all of these features are also available in MicroBiz Cloud. To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click here.
Useful Links and Resources:
Download Free 30 Day Trial Version of MicroBiz for Windows
See for yourself why thousands of retailers around the world love MicroBiz for Windows