Toy and Hobby Store Point of Sale
Toy and Hobby Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such toy and hobby items with color, size, style or other attributes.
- Price labels with bar codes– for items that do not come with a UPC (such as small gift items found at the register).
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Special orders/back orders – Allows you to track special order items (such as a special or high priced hobby items), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible product record fields – to track toy and hobby specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Toy Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Club includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Toy and Hobby Stores. To see the standard features included in MicroBiz Cloud, please click on the button below.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: