Shoe and Footwear Store Point of Sale
Shoe stores sell many different types of footwear – boots, women’s shoes, men’s shoes, athletic shoes, custom shoes, kids shoes, work shoes, etc. Shoe stores not only sell shoes, but also sell a wide range of shoe accessories and other services (such as shoe repair). The best shoe store POS systems are able to ring up retail sales, tightly manage inventory and operate a repairs and services department. Given the very high number of SKUs, attributes (from different size, color, style and widths), the support of matrix products is essential to be a top shoe store point of sale software application. The high turnover and seasonality of footwear requires robust reporting – and the smart buying and pricing tools.
Footwear and Shoe POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such shoes and footwear with color, size and width or other attributes.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Multiple shipping addresses – ship to any of the multiple shipping addresses maintained for each customer, or ship the same selection to multiple recipients.
- Special orders/back orders – Allows you to track special order items (such as a shoe in a special or out of stock size), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Store credit – issue and redeem customer store credit .
- Flexible product record fields – to track vendor, style and other shoe and apparel specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Repairs/Service department management – manage repairs and services transactions including a description of work to be performed (such as shoe repairs).
Killer POS Feature for Shoe Stores: Matrix Products
MicroBiz supports matrix products that come in different size, color and other variants (such as shoe width). Matrix’s can contain one, two or three attributes. You can set-up reusable size or color attribute lists to speed up the creation of matrix products. This is helpful with shoes that have different size and color runs. The three dimensional matrix cube allows you to see and edit open stock, committed stock, cost, price and reorder points for all matrix SKUs on one sheet.
In addition to the Shoe and Footwear POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage Shoe Stores:
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- WooCommerce Integration*
- QuickBooks Online Integration*
* Coming soon
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Product images
- Customer-based Pricing/Product Pricing Levels
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Auto SKU number generator
- Fractional Sale Quantities (weight/time)
- Print Barcode Price Labels
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Special Order Tracking
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Work orders/Repairs department
- Check in customer items (shoes)
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Backorder Creation and Filling
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Store Transfers
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payments
- Minimum Deposit Requirements
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts & Returns
Expand Functionality of MicroBiz via Integrations with Popular 3rd Party Apps*
Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one-touch
- Map POS financial activities to QBO GL accounts
- Publish register batch financials to QBO with one touch
- Sync revenue, COGS, inventory values, customer liabilities and payments with QBO
- Push POS sales taxes to QBO Sales Tax Center for payment management
* Coming soon
Integrate your POS system with your Woo! ecommerce site
- Link product records and sync changes in product fields from MicroBiz to Woo!
- Automatically adjust stock levels in Woo! for store sales to avoid sales of items not in stock
- Pull online orders into MicroBiz for order and inventory management
- Capture customer records created online in MicroBiz
Want to learn more?
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2