Public Safety Uniform Point of Sale
Public Safety Uniform and Equipment Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Special orders/Back orders – allows you to track special order items, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on credit account, including customer statements.
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits.
- Kits or bundles – ability to bundle inventory items, service, and warranties into kits to be sold as a package.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Multiple shipping addresses – ship to any of the multiple shipping addresses maintained for each customer, or ship the same selection to multiple recipients .
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible tax and fee tracking – allows for virtually any taxing or special fee scenario such as disposal fees on televisions.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Public Safety Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Public Safety uniform and equipment stores. To view the standard features available in MicroBiz Cloud, please click on the button below:
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: