Motorcycle and Snowmobile Store Point of Sale
Motorcycle and Snowmobile Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statements.
- Quotes and Invoices – with the invoice in progress functionality, you can quote a customer, print the quote, then when the customer comes in to purchase, simply recall the on hold invoice and process the sale.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such motorcycle and snowmobile apparel and footwear with color, size, style and/or width or other attributes.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a service department – you can bill by hour or by job, as well as bill for services like snowmobile or motorcycle repairs or tune-ups.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- User defined product record fields – to track model, brand, buyer, style and other motorcycle and snowmobile specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Motorcycle and Snowmobile Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage ATV and Motorcycle Stores. Some but not all of these features are also available in MicroBiz for Windows.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: