Fitness and Exercise Equipment Store Point of Sale
Fitness equipment stores generate revenue and profits from the sales of fitness and exercise equipment and accessories. The best health and fitness equipment POS systems manage a diverse range of inventory items – from equipment to shoes to clothing to accessories. Some fitness retailers have a service component or repair used equipment. While some big exercise equipment retail stores and chains carry a wide range items for different exercise equipment categories, smaller stores may specialize in one fitness category. To compete, the top specialty exercise equipment retailers deliver the expertise and personalized service of a specialty retailer along with a deeper selection of exercise merchandise.
Fitness and Exercise Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such exercise apparel and footwear with color, size, style and/or width or other attributes.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit and track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Special orders/back orders – Allows you to track special order items (such as a specialized exercise gear or apparel), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Price quotes – generate and print sales price quotes and hold tickets (great for team sales).
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a service department – you can bill by hour or by job, as well as bill for services like repairing broken equipment.
- Service item history – Track and view service history of customer-owned items checked in for service work, such as exercise bikes.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible product record fields – to track brand, vendor, style and other exercise equipment and apparel specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Ecommerce Integration – WooCommerce POS plugin allows you to publish images and products to Woo, sync stock levels between systems and capture online sales in MicroBiz.
Killer POS Feature for Fitness and Exercise Stores: Customer Sales History
MicroBiz allows you to look-up a customer sales history with one touch from the front register. Sales clerks can view customer history by transaction, items purchased or orders. This is a great way to offer better customer service for reorders or suggestions for complimentary fitness products and exercise-related services.
In addition to the Exercise Equipment POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage Fitness and Exercise retailers:
- Customer-based Pricing/Pricing Tiers
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Product images
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
- Print Barcode Price Labels
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Special Order Tracking
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Customizable Receipts
- Bar code label scanning
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Customization/Service Dept Management
- Check-in of Customer Items for Repair
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Backorder Creation and Filling
- Store Transfers
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payments
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts & Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Minimum Deposit Requirements
- WooCommerce Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
Expand Functionality of MicroBiz via Integrations with Popular 3rd Party Apps
Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one-touch
- Map POS financial activities to QBO GL accounts
- Publish register batch financials to QBO with one touch
- Sync revenue, COGS, inventory values, customer liabilities and payments with QBO
- Create QBO invoice payable from received vendor shipments
- Push POS sales taxes to QBO Sales Tax Center for payment management
Integrate your POS system with your Woo! ecommerce site
- Link product records and sync changes in product fields from MicroBiz to Woo!
- Automatically adjust stock levels in Woo! for store sales to avoid sales of items not in stock
- Pull online orders into MicroBiz for order and inventory management
- Capture customer records created online in MicroBiz
Want to learn more?
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2