Bicycle Store Point of Sale
Bicycle Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a service department – you can bill by hour or by job, as well as bill for parts.
- Multi-dimensional records – you can manage multiple bikes within a single customer record – so you can separately track multiple bikes owned by an individual or family, maintain a separate service record for each one of their bikes.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Centralized pricing – for basic sizes and colors of a particular bike model.
- Editable product description on receipts – ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Minimum deposit requirements – Enforce management rules such as minimum deposits on orders at the store level.
- Multi-dimensional inventory matrix grid – to easily manage multi-attribute matrix items such clothing and apparel with size, color and style attributes.
- Quotes, work orders and invoices – with the work order and invoice in progress functionality, you can quote a customer, print the quote, then when the customer comes in to pick-up or purchase, simply recall the on hold invoice and process the sale.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Data confidentiality – Complete control and confidentially of your data, unlike systems offered by bicycle manufacturers which give your key suppliers complete visibility into the financial performance of your store operations.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Phone order support – ability to manage phone orders for pick-up, shipment or delivery through the Orders in Progress module.
In addition to the Bicycle Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Bike Shop. To view these standard POS features, please click on the button below.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: