Ski and Snowboard Store Point of Sale
Alpine and Nordic Ski Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits (for example on equipment rentals).
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such winter apparel and footwear with color, size, style and/or width or other attributes.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Sales tracking by customer – you can track multiple skis/snowboards puchased using customer recoreds that list all transactions by the customer as well as all items and services purchased.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit and track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a service department – you can bill by hour or by job, as well as bill for services like ski or board tunings.
- Special orders/back orders – Allows you to track special order items (such as a ski in a special or out of stock size), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Store credit – issue and redeem customer store credit .
- Flexible product record fields – to track season, buyer, style and other ski and apparel specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Ski Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Ski and Snowboard Stores. To view the standard POS features available in MicroBiz Cloud, click on the button below.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: