The newest release of MicroBiz for Windows, version 15.3, is now available. New features in this release include:
- Closeout Process – The closeout process will now let you retry a closeout if there was a printing or computer issue during the closeout process.
- Software Installer – Once upgraded to 15.3, all your future installs will be managed by a new installer package.
- Tender Types – Tender type options are more flexible, simpler to use and more powerful.
- Coin Rounding – Canadian retailers now can automatically round transactions at POS.
- Other upgrades in Version 15.3 include:
- Electronic signature capture using Magtek’s “IPAD SC” on any tender type;
- Simple Closeout failure recovery;
- Automatic invoice recovery;
- Option to use new updated user interface without losing title bar and taskbar;
- Improved Return to Credit Card design;
- Improved transaction setting organization;
- …and dozens and dozens of bug fixes.
If you would like to see if a particular issue is addressed in Version 15.3, please see the release notes at http://www.microbiz.com/microbiz-windows/ or give us a call.
Quote of the Month
“Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there”.