Symplify the Entry of POS Financial Data into QuickBooks
The integration between MicroBiz Cloud and QuickBooks Online allows you to publish your register batch financial data to QuickBooks Online with one click.
Quick and Easy Set Up
- Set-up wizard assists with the mapping of register financial data to QuickBooks accounts
- Links your QuickBooks subscription with multiple retail locations
- Option to sync sales, changes in inventory values and receipts of goods from vendors.
Publish Financials to QuickBooks with One Touch
- Syncs POS register close-out data to your QuickBooks account at the push of a button.
- Items synced include:
– Cost of Goods Sold
– Sales Tax
– Store Credits
– Gift Cards Sold
– Cash in/Paid out
Use QuickBooks Sales Tax Center to Pay POS Taxes
- Sales taxes are automatically transferred to the QuickBooks Sales Tax Center, so that taxes can be tracked and paid directly from QuickBooks Online.
- Creates detailed GL entries for different temders (credit cards, cash, checks, gift cards, credit accounts).
How does it work? Check out this short video.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for a free trial store. No credit card required.
Submit a question or request using a web form.
Schedule a one-on-one online demo with a sales rep.
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2
MicroBiz Automatically Creates Journal Entry in QuickBooks with the Register Batch Data
Using the account mappings set up in MicroBiz, a journal entry record will be automatically created in QuickBooks Online with all the relevant finiancial data from the published register batch. Sales taxes will be published to QuickBooks Online as a sales receipt, allowing you to manage the payment of sales taxes in QuickBooks. The journal entry created will reference the register batch in MicroBiz, providing the ability to easily cross reference the register batch in MicroBiz to the journal entry in QuickBooks.
Sync Category Level Sales and COGS Data
MicroBiz includes a mapping engine that provides additional flexibility to link your store data to your GL accounts in QuickBooks. You can map and sync a variety of sales accounts (sales and cost of goods sold by category, cash in/out), inventory, customer liabilities (order deposits, store credits, gift cards), payment methods (cash, check, credit card, etc.) and sales taxes (by location and jurisdiction) using this advanced mapping wizard.
Track and Pay Sales Taxes Directly from QuickBooks
When you publish financial data to QuickBooks, the sales tax data appears in the QuickBooks Sales Tax Center. This allows you to track and pay sales taxes directly from QuickBooks Online.
Automatically Create a Vendor Bill Payable in QuickBooks When Receiving Goods in MicroBiz
When receiving goods from a vendor to add to inventory, you can sync the vendor shipment received in MicroBiz to QuickBooks as a vendor bill payable. This does three things in QuickBooks:
1) Creates a Vendor Bill Payable for Total Amount of Shipment
2) Expenses any Shipping and Misc costs on the Shipment
3) Adjusts Inventory Value by the value of goods on the Shipment
This allows you to keep track of and make payments amounts due to Vendors from your QuickBooks POS accounting application on from on receipt of inventory in MicroBiz.
Sync Financial Data Across Multiple Store Locations
The MicroBiz POS – QuickBooks online integration supports multiple retail locations. You can set up different tax rates for different stores and tag financial data by store location in QuickBooks, allowing you to better track financial performance and pay taxes by store. MicroBiz also supports multiple registers in each store.
Modern POS & Inventory Management Software for Specialty Retailers
There are lots of cloud POS systems in the market so it can be tough to differentiate alternatives. Here are a few key features that separate MicroBiz Cloud from other cloud-based POS software.
Improve Store Operations and Automate Manual Tasks
Automate manual tasks. The integration between MicroBiz Cloud and QuickBooks Online can help reduce the time to enter data into QuickBooks to a few seconds.
Speed Up Front Register Transactions
- Ring up sales using quick keys, bar codes and item search functions
- Integrated payment processing speeds check out process and month-end reconciliations
- Manage work orders/repairs, phone orders, layaways and deliveries
- Transfer of items across store locations
- Access customer purchase history from front register
Automate Inventory Management
- Use barcodes on price labels, work orders, invoices, claim tags, supplier shipments
- Wide range of management reporting tools
- Create purchase orders and store transfers using automation tools
- Data import tools for initial imports and vendor catalogs
- Support of multiple vendors
Improve Customer Management
- View inventory at other locations from register, initiate store transfers
- Filter and create customer lists for email and print marketing campaigns
- Offer special customer-based and quantity based pricing
- Create date-based $ off or % off promotions across brands, vendors and categories