Health and Beauty Supply Store Point of Sale
Health and beauty supply stores manage a wide range of merchandise targeted at the health and beauty needs of consumers. Health and beauty supply stores can have either a retail or wholesale focus. The best health and beauty supply POS systems tightly control inventory and can manage the sale products at different pricing levels. Retail beauty supply stores compete against larger general retailers and pharmacy chains by offering a deep selection of the best health and beauty-focused products, unique merchandise and superior customer service and product expertise. Wholesale focused businesses offer customer-based pricing and often sell on account and bill customers. Top beauty supply store point of sale software can easily access a particular customer’s entire sales history to help the retailer make recommendations based on what was previously purchased.
Health and Beauty Supply Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Customer-based pricing or discounts – set pricing tiers or customer-based prices based on customer level or group, such as loyalty customers or wholesalers.
- Price labels with bar codes – for items that do not come with a UPC.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated based on the sales amount or the gross profit and track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Minimum inventory reorder points – set minimum inventory level to help auto-generate POs for replenishment of inventory.
- Time-based promotional pricing – set-up promotional or discount prices for a specific date range.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items not carried in inventory, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Customer sales history look-up – look-up customer purchases by item or transactions from the front register.
- Filtered search by category, brand and vendor – the Advanced search functions display tiles with images and allow you to search by filtering your catalog by category, vendor, brand, size and other attribute.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Credit accounts/Charge to account – authorize employees of a customer to charge purchases to their employer’s credit account.
- Accounts receivable statements – send account statements showing transactions and amount due.
Killer POS Feature for Heath and Beauty Supply Stores: Customer-based Pricing
Set-up pricing tiers or special pricing based on customer pricing groups, including $ off, % off, cost plus, targeted margins and defined price. Customer pricing can be assigned to different stores. For example, you can give loyalty retail customers 5% off an item while wholesale beauty store customers are charged cost plus 10%.
In addition to the Health and Beauty Supply Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage beauty supply stores:
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Backorder Creation and Filling
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Store Transfers
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Processing
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts and Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Minimum Deposit Requirements
- Fractional Sale Quantities (weight/time)
- Print Barcode Price Labels
- Customer-based Pricing/Pricing Tiers
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Product images
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Special Order Tracking
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- WooCommerce Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
Expand Functionality of MicroBiz via Integrations with Popular 3rd Party Apps
Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one-touch
- Map POS financial activities to QBO GL accounts
- Publish register batch financials to QBO with one touch
- Sync revenue, COGS, inventory values, customer liabilities and payments with QBO
- Create QBO invoice payable from received vendor shipments
- Push POS sales taxes to QBO Sales Tax Center for payment management
Integrate your POS system with your Woo! ecommerce site
- Link product records and sync changes in product fields from MicroBiz to Woo!
- Automatically adjust stock levels in Woo! for store sales to avoid sales of items not in stock
- Pull online orders into MicroBiz for order and inventory management
- Capture customer records created online in MicroBiz
Create Private Wholesale Online Stores for your Best Customers
Create customized private wholesale ecommerce stores for your top customers using WooCommerce as integrated with MicroBiz. You can offer wholesale pricing for registered customers in a secure password protected private ecommerce website. Perfect for your wholesale buyers of beauty supply products. You can display only items curated for a specific customer, such as a retail beauty stores. You can completely hide your WooCommerce private wholesale stores from the public, with only your wholesale customers being able to access the wholesale pricing microsite with a username and password.
The products for sale in the private store can be displayed in an easy-to-use grid format, enabling a wholesale buyer to more easily find products and select variants. You can manage user registration of the employees of your customers – and assign discounts and special prices for items in each private microsite.
Sales in your private online wholesale stores are integrated with MicroBiz Cloud, so that online sales are captured and managed in MicroBiz Cloud, and changes in inventory levels sync between your ecommerce site and your MicroBiz inventory management system.
Want to learn more?
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2