We are proud to announce that MicroBiz POS has been awarded the prestigious 2017 User Experience Award from FinancesOnline, a leading B2B software review platform. The User Experience Award is given to products that offer users an exceptional user experience. Products are evaluated based on ease of use, overall UI and UX design and features and functionality.
With an overall review score of 8.0 out of 10, and a user satisfaction score of 100% at the time of this writing, MicroBiz POS was also honored in FinancesOnline’s new list of the Top Sales Software Products.
In evaluating MicroBiz for the 2017 User Experience Award, FinancesOnline’s team of software experts evaluated and compared MicroBiz POS against its competitors in various scenarios. Some of the specific criteria that was considered include:
- MicroBiz’s range of critical POS functions combined with a simple and intuitive interface
- Ease of use and ability for users to learn the system without extensive training
- Number of store management features that automate many of the manual tasks that can consume retail management time
- The ability to integrate with popular third party apps – such as QuickBooks Online – to synchronize of data between applications.
- Use of flexible and easy to use reporting and analytics
We’re delighted to share this award with our customers, prospects and partners. But more importantly, the 2017 User Experience Award is another confirmation that our POS is providing measurable value to retailers around the world. MicroBiz was also recognized by Finances Online as a Rising Star in B2B software in 2016 by Finances Online.
Please visit FinancesOnline.com to post your own review of MicroBiz. Thanks for your support through another amazing year. We can’t wait to show you what’s in store for 2017!