Vitamin and Health Supplement Store Point of Sale
Vitamin and supplement store POS systems help manage a wide range of merchandise targeted at health-conscious consumers. Vitamin and health supplement stores compete against larger general retailers by offering a deep selection, unique and hard to find merchandise and high levels of service and expertise. When running a health suppliment store, it’s also important to have the ability to easily access a particular customer’s entire sales history to help them remember what they previously purchased.
Vitamin and Health Supplement Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Price labels with bar codes – for items that do not come with a UPC.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit and track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Editable product description on receipts – ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Phone order support – ability to manage phone orders for pick-up, shipment or delivery through the Orders in Progress module.
- Minimum deposit requirements – Enforce management rules such as minimum deposits on orders at the store level.
- Prompt for Price Inventory and Service Items – setting generating a prompt for a price field at the register.
- Fractional Sale Quantities – setting allowing products and services to be sold and fractional quantities, such as weight or time.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items not carried in inventory, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Customer group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible product record fields – use four levels of categories and fields for style, vendor and brand track and report on health or supplement items.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Stock-level Look-up – look up stock levels across all store locations from front register.
- Advanced Filterable Product Search – search for and view items by filtering by category, brand, vendor, size, etc.
Killer POS Feature for Vitamin Stores: Customer Sales History
MicroBiz allows you to look-up a customer sales history with one touch from the front register. Sales clerks can view customer history by transaction, items purchased or orders. This is a great way to offer better customer service for reorders or suggestions for complimentary products and services.
In addition to the Vitamin and Health Supplement specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage Health and Vitamins stores:
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- WooCommerce Integration*
- QuickBooks Online Integration*
* Coming soon
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Back Order Creation and Filling
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Store Transfers
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payment Processing
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts & Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Customer-based Pricing/Pricing Levels
- Matrix Products with Size/Other Variants
- Product images
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promomotional pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
- Fractional Sale Quantities (weight/time)
- Print Barcode Price Labels
Take a tour of the key features in MicroBiz Cloud
Want to learn more?
What's the Difference Between MicroBiz Cloud vs. MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subscriptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: