Fashion Boutique Point of Sale
Fashion Boutique POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Multi-dimensional matrix inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such clothing and apparel with size, color and style matrices – with the axis of the matrix showing the different attributes.
- Advanced search screen – search by item name, ID and other attributes, view product tiles, filter by categories, brands, vendors, size, color, etc.
- Reusable Attribute Lists – reusable attribute lists for size and color runs eliminates the tedious task of manually entering sizes and colors when creating matrix products.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special order items (such as clothing in a special sized or out of stock sized items), from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Store credit – issue and redeem customer store credit.
- User defined product record fields – to track season, buyer, fabric, special sizes and other fashion and apparel specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications such as MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Editable product description on receipts – ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Phone order support – ability to manage phone orders for pick-up, shipment or delivery through the Orders in Progress module.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory for purchase by the customer at a later date.
- Product images – so salespeople can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: