Vape and Dispensary Shop Point of Sale
The best vape store POS systems help these vape shops and dispensaries sell both ecigarette devices as well as flavored liquids which are vaporized. Vape retailers require specific features in their point of sales software including the ability to click through brands, flavors, sizes, and nicotine levels to quickly ring up sales. Retailers also desire to understand which juices and brands are most popular, as well as monthly inventory reports in a few clicks. Item records in top dispensary POS software often include a picture so that clerks are presented an image as a reminder to clerks what is being sold by the smoke shop.
Vape and Ecigarette POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Register quick pick keys – add items and services to a transaction with one touch.
- Transaction and item notes – add notes that appear below line items or at the bottom of the receipt.
- Stock-level look-up – look up stock levels across all store locations from front register.
- Advanced filterable product search – search for and view items by filtering by category, brand, vendor, size, color.
- Editable item descriptions on receipt – edit the description of products and services on printed and emailed receipts.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Create/Update products via CSV file import – add or update product and services records via import of a CSV file.
- Markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible product record fields – to track manufacturer, specs and other vaporizers, accessories, and flavors.
- Customer sales history look-up – look-up customer purchases by item or transactions from the front register.
- Phone orders – accept orders and collect payments from customers calling to order by phone
- Customer-based pricing – create special prices or pricing tiers for different customer types.
- Quantity-based tiered pricing – set-up quantity-based pricing schemes (1 for $5, 3 for $10).
- Fractional sale quantities – setting allowing products and services to be sold and fractional quantities, such as weight or volume.
Killer POS Feature for Vape and Growing Stores: Matrix Products
MicroBiz supports Matrix Products that come in different size, flavor and other variants (such as strength). Matrix’s can contain one, two or three attributes. You can set-up reusable size or flavor attribute lists to speed up the creation of matrix products. The three dimensional matrix cube allows you to see and edit open stock, committed stock, cost, price and reorder points for all matrix SKUs on one sheet.
In addition to the Vape Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage vape and ecigarette stores:
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Product images
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
- Fractional Sale Quantities (weight/volume)
- Customer-based Pricing/Product Pricing Levels
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Print Barcode Price Labels
Multi-store Inventory Management
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Special Order Tracking
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Check-in of Customer Items for Repair
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Printed or Emailed Invoices
- Back Order Creation and Filling
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Store Transfers
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payments
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts & Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- WooCommerce Integration*
- QuickBooks Online Integration*
* Coming soon
Take a tour of the key features in MicroBiz Cloud
Want to learn more?
What's the Difference Between MicroBiz Cloud vs. MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subscriptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: