Vape and Smoke Shop Point of Sale
The best vape store POS systems help these vape shops and dispensaries sell both ecigarette devices as well as flavored liquids which are vaporized. Vape retailers require specific features in their point of sales software including the ability to click through brands, flavors, sizes, and nicotine levels to quickly ring up sales. Top vape POS system also include bundled products or kits. This allows smoke shops to bundle together individual items (ecigarette, batteries, accessories) into a single SKU at a set price. Retailers also desire to understand which juices and brands are most popular, as well as monthly inventory reports in a few clicks. Item records in top dispensary POS software often include a picture so that clerks are presented an image as a reminder to clerks what is being sold by the smoke shop.
Vape and Smoke Shop POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the smoke shop POS register.
- Register quick pick keys – add ecigarette and vape items and services to a transaction with one touch.
- Transaction and item notes – add notes on smoke shop items sold that appear below line items or at the bottom of the receipt.
- Stock-level look-up – look up stock levels across all store locations from front register of your smoke shop POS system.
- Advanced filterable product search – search for and view vape and ecigarette items by filtering by category, brand, vendor, size, color.
- Editable item descriptions on receipt – edit the description of products and services on printed and emailed receipts.
- Create/Update products via CSV file import – add or update product and services records via import of a CSV file.
- Phone orders – accept orders and collect payments from customers calling to order by phone.
- Markdown management – manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Group pricing or discounts – based on customer level or group.
- Flexible product record fields – to track ecigarettemanufacturer, specs and other vaporizers, accessories, and flavors.
- Customer sales history look-up – look-up customer purchases by item or transactions from the front register.
- Customer-based pricing – create special prices or pricing tiers for different customer types. Great for memberships and loyalty programs,
- Quantity-based tiered pricing – set-up quantity-based pricing schemes (1 for $5, 3 for $10).
- Fractional sale quantities – setting allowing products and services to be sold and fractional quantities, such as joices sold by weight or volume.
Killer POS Feature for Vape and Growing Stores: Matrix Products
MicroBiz supports Matrix Products that come in different size, flavor and other variants (such as strength). Matrix’s can contain one, two or three attributes. You can set-up reusable size or flavor attribute lists to speed up the creation of matrix products. The three dimensional matrix cube allows you to see and edit open stock, committed stock, cost, price and reorder points for all matrix SKUs on one sheet.
In addition to the Vape Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage vape and ecigarette stores:
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Product images
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
- Fractional Sale Quantities (weight/volume)
- Customer-based Pricing/Product Pricing Levels
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Print Barcode Price Labels
Multi-store Inventory Management
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Special Order Tracking
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Check-in of Customer Items for Repair
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Tax Calculation based on Ship Address
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Printed or Emailed Invoices
- Back Order Creation and Filling
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- Credit Accounts/Charge to Account
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Store Transfers
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payments
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts & Returns
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- WooCommerce Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
Expand Functionality of MicroBiz via Integrations with Popular 3rd Party Apps
Publish register batch financials to QuickBooks Online with one-touch
- Map POS financial activities to QBO GL accounts
- Publish register batch financials to QBO with one touch
- Sync revenue, COGS, inventory values, customer liabilities and payments with QBO
- Create QBO invoice payable from received vendor shipments
- Push POS sales taxes to QBO Sales Tax Center for payment management
Integrate your POS system with your Woo! ecommerce site
- Link product records and sync changes in product fields from MicroBiz to Woo!
- Automatically adjust stock levels in Woo! for store sales to avoid sales of items not in stock
- Pull online orders into MicroBiz for order and inventory management
- Capture customer records created online in MicroBiz
Want to learn more?
Or call our sales department at 702 749-5353 option 2