Beach and Swimwear Store Point of Sale
Beach and Swimwear Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Matrix products multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such swimsuits with size, color and style attributes.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special orders, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Store credit – issue credits on returns and redeem customer store credit.
- Editable product description on receipts – Ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Barcode labels – printing of price labels with barcodes on a variety of format using integration with Zebra tag printers.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit, track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Service department management – ability to manage warranties and repairs on products such as surfboards and sunglasses.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the beach and swimwear products being rung-up at the register.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications such as MailChimp.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Phone order support – ability to manage phone orders for pick-up, shipment or delivery through the Orders in Progress module.
Killer POS Feature for Beach and Swimwear Stores: Matrix Products
MicroBiz supports Matrix Products that come in different size, color and other variants – which is helpful for managing the sale of swim suits and beachwear. Matrix’s can contain one, two or three attributes. You can set-up reusable size or color attribute lists to speed up the creation of matrix products. The three dimensional matrix cube allows you to see and edit open stock, committed stock, cost, price and reorder points for all matrix SKUs on one sheet.
In addition to the Beach and Swimwear Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes the following standard features and functionality needed to manage Beach and Swimwear stores:
- Phone Orders/Layaways
- Special Orders (out of stock items)
- Pick-up, Shipping, Delivery Dashboard
- Repairs/Service Dept Management
- Deposit Collection and Refunds
- Backorder Creation and Filling
- Multiple Shipping/Billing Addresses
- Customer Tax Classes/Tax Exempt
- Import Customers via CSV File Import
- Store Transfers
- Support of Contactless Payments
- PCI/PA-DS Compliant Payment Processing
- Flexible and Filterable Reports
- Enforceable Business Rules on Discounts, Returns, Deposits
- Employee Roles and Permissions
- Customer-based Pricing
- Matrix Products with Size/Color/Other Variants
- Product images
- Categories and Sub-Categories
- Product Tax Classes (multiple)
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Time-based promo pricing
- Alternate Product IDs
- Print Barcode Price Labels
Multi-store Inventory Management
- CSV File Import of Products & Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment Audit Records
- Purchase Orders/Vendor Shipments
- Minimum Inventory Reorder Points
- Special Order Tracking
- Register Quick Pick Keys
- Bar code label scanning
- Transaction holds/recalls
- Returns and Voids
- Split Tenders
- Assign Salesperson to Transaction
- Item and Transaction Discount
- Stock-level Look-up (multi-store)
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
- Customizable Receipts
- Custom Tenders
- Print or Email Receipts
- Customer Sales History Look-up
- Register Close/End of Day Reports
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Advanced Filterable Product Search
- Editable Item Descriptions on Receipt
- WooCommerce Integration*
- QuickBooks Online Integration*
* Coming soon
Take a tour of the key features in MicroBiz Cloud
Want to learn more?
What's the Difference Between MicroBiz Cloud vs. MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subscriptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: