Beach and Swimwear Store Point of Sale
Beach and Swimwear Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Matrix products multi-dimensional inventory grid – to easily manage multi-attribute items such swimsuits with size, color and style attributes.
- Special orders/back orders – allows you to track special orders, from the customer order to receiving, to inventory to the POS transaction.
- Markdown management – easily manage group markdowns, quantity pricing, multi-buy items, promotional pricing and bulk discounting.
- Store credit – issue and redeem customer store credit.
- Editable product description on receipts – Ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Barcode labels – printing of price labels with barcodes.
- Layaways – collect deposits while holding the item out of inventory.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the sales amount or the gross profit ,track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Service department management – ability to manage warranties and repairs on products such as surfboards and sunglasses.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Phone order support – ability to manage phone orders for pick-up, shipment or delivery through the Orders in Progress module.
In addition to the Beach and Swimwear Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz Cloud includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Beach and Swimwear Stores. To view these standard POS features, please click on the button below.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: