Antique Store Point of Sale
Antique Store POS specific features in MicroBiz for Windows include:
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statements.
- Layaways – collect deposits while taking item out of inventory.
- Price labels with bar codes– for items that do not come with a UPC.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Service department management – to manage warranties and repairs.
- Trade-in management – manage the trade-in of used items.
- User defined fields – to track data specific to the products sold – which are handy for selling unique or one of a kind antique items.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
In addition to the Antique Store POS specific capabilities listed above, MicroBiz for Windows includes all the standard features and functionality needed to manage Antique Stores. Some but not all of these features are also available in MicroBiz Cloud. To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click here.
Useful Links and Resources:
Download Free 30 Day Trial Version of MicroBiz for Windows
See for yourself why thousands of retailers around the world love MicroBiz for Windows