Antique Store Point of Sale
Antique Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statements.
- Layaways – collect deposits while taking item out of inventory.
- Price labels with barcodes– for items that do not come with a UPC.
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item on the sales amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- Phone Orders – the Order in Progress module supports the sale of items over the phone
- Service department management – to manage warranties and repairs.
- Auto SKU generator – system creates unique SKU when creating a new products, which is useful when adding one of a kind items to the register.
- Editable product description on receipt – enable you to provide a description specific to the product sold – which is handy for selling unique or one of a kind antique items.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: