Equipment Rental Store Point of Sale
Equipment Rental Store POS specific features in MicroBiz Cloud include:
- Service department management – allows you to efficiently manage a service department – you can bill by hour or by job, as well as bill for parts.
- Accounts receivable – to manage large customers that pay on account, including customer statement.
- Store credit – ability for customers to charge purchases and rentals to a ‘house account’.
- Customer deposits – accept and track customer deposits.
- Quotes and Invoices – with the invoice in progress functionality, you can quote a customer, print the quote, then when the customer comes in or purchase, simply recall the on hold invoice and process the sale.
- Late fees – charge for late returns or bill to a customer account .
- Product images – so clerks can see a picture of the product being rung-up at the register.
- Minimum deposit requirements – Enforce management rules such as minimum deposits on orders at the store level.
- Sales commissions – can be calculated for each item based on the rental amount or the gross profit or track commissions by employee to measure productivity.
- User defined product record fields – to track manufacturer, type, specs and other rental specific item information.
- Email marketing – deliver targeted campaigns by querying and downloading customer data for use with popular email marketing applications.
- Editable product description on receipts – ability to edit from the front register the short product description which appears on a receipt. Helpful when selling unique or customizable items.
- Restrictions on discounts and returns – management settings allow restrictions to be placed on discounts and returns of products.
- Phone order support – ability to manage phone orders for pick-up, shipment or delivery through the Orders in Progress module.
Should I Use MicroBiz Cloud or MicroBiz for Windows?
We sell two POS software applications: MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows. The features listed above are for MicroBiz Cloud, cloud-based multi-location point of sale application offered through monthly or annual subsciptions.
MicroBiz for Windows is a single-store, multi-station retail software application that is installed on PCs and sold via a one-time software license. Some but not all of the MicroBiz Cloud features listed above are available in MicroBiz for Windows - and MicroBiz for Windows also has some features not available in MicroBiz Cloud.
To see a comparison of the features of MicroBiz Cloud and MicroBiz for Windows, click on the button below: